Tuesday, June 30, 2009

James thinks its hilarious!

I'm addicted! Yes, I am and I am wasting precious time that could be much better spent doing Indexing online or working on Belgian Laces, pulling Belgians off the census, finishing the Mount Hope abstract, pulling REAL weeds.
Instead, for the past few days, I have been almost hypnotized by this game and I find it fascinating because I don't usually play games...
One thing that is really cool about it though is that we can actually work with family members who live far away and I absolutely LOVE it.
Sounds really corny I know!
But it's nice to find yourself in your field, or your children's fields yacking about what just happened
You are going to say "Pick up the phone!!!"
I hate phones!
Even more cell phones because I lose mine all the time.
This way, as long as they don't mind my typos, as my fingers run on the keyboard in the wrong order... I love this...
And it's not just family, it's friends too.
I have a friend in Marion with whom I only occasionally speak and I got to work on his farm with his family... Yes, I'm silly...
It's ok...
I'm a LONG way off Steve who's at level 32 with almost 2 million coins, or even his sister Samantha who is closing in on a million. But I'm having fun and that's all that matters, right?
James thinks it's hilarious. I don't blame him. Who would ever have thought his mother would get hooked on a computer game!? Not me!
So there you have it! I LOVE FARMTOWN! ah! ah! ah!... laugh all you want...
And if you want to find me, just come visit my little farm...
I'm getting ready to make things all even so the crops aren't the greatest but that's ok...(=



No comments: