Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I can't let go...


May has been a magical month for me...
It was such a treat attending the QEC online and I'm lingering... listening to the recordings I have made and also to the videos on the Queen Elisabeth Competition site. I was amazed too that quite a few excerpts are already on YouTube...
Ahhhh... a whole year to wait until the piano competition...
So now that I am totally in love with these violinists, I want to know more about them and this is how I discovered their pages on facebook which led to more and more information and new sites.
I have been happy as can be for Ray Chen and Lorenzo Gatto and so sad for Noah Bendix-Balgley.
I want to shout from the roof tops "He went to IU-Bloomington!" but who would care anyway?
It was so great to find a post-competition intervie on Hugo Depry's blog "Violinist.com" http://www.violinist.com/blog/hugodepril/20095/10169/
Ok... time to move on... it's not like I have nothing to take care of...
But of what beautiful music they made!!!

No comments: